Starting off the weekend with some Belgian Früli Strawberry Beer, so good! instagram.com/p/ZbpTWbDTQB/
We’ve got some great new vintage West German Pottery on the shop this week along with some vintage home decor and furniture pieces! Check out the SHOP for more details.
Located in Harads, Sweden, Treehotel is a combination of a standard hotel with five uniquely designed guesthouses and a sauna space propped up against a classic Scandinavian atmosphere. Each designed and decorated in a specific theme from MirrorCube to The Bird’s Nest. We love the unique concept and simple furnishings in the spaces.
See more HERE.
Located in the town of Orsara di Puglia in Italy, this project consists of two buildings taking up an irregular shaped empty lot along a street of old traditional houses. We love the contrast of old and new and the crisp clean lines against the original stone buildings.
Designed by architect Raimondo Guidacci, the 125 sq. m homes took 5 years to complete.
“Both the buildings are covered by roofs with a single slope made of Rheinzink.
The particular lot geometry have influenced volumetric development of the houses, buildings follow the different directional lines which crossing the area. The main idea of the project starts from these bonds and finds the solution in the rotation of the levels around the chimney, like a fan, generating many terraces turned in direction of the court, the core of the buildings.”
1. Eva Zeisel Candlestick Set from DWR – $165
2. 1930′s Hawk-Eye Camera from Hindsvik Shop – $35
3. Akebi Bag from Analogue Life – $240
4. Merino Rug from Sheepskinfurs.com – $349
5. Urchin Object from DwellStudio – $24
6. Angenam Bowl from Ikea – $19.99
7. Blu Dot – Rook Table Lamp from 2modern – $199
8. Labyrinth Persimmon Pillow from DwellStudio – $88
9. Reclaimed Oak Tree Trunk Table from Hindsvik Shop – $225
10. Duncan Bulb Decanter from DWR – $150
11. Mid Century Wooden Book Case from Hindsvik Shop – $249
12. Grete Jalk GJ Chair from Hive Modern – $2500